Monday, August 10, 2009

Black listed medical clinic at Tampines!!!

Blank Listed~!!!!!

So angry on Friday, 7/8/2009.

This was what happened.... ....

Ling meet me up for dinner that night. She never told that she was sick at first till the time when I met her then I realized that she was sick. So I decided to bring her to the doctor after our meal... ...

Location: 24 hours family clinic at block 201
Doctor: Not so sure about the name but is a female doctor, short, plump

When we went into the operating room. The doctor spoke to Ling in English purposely, although she knew that she was from China. So angry right. After that, she asked Ling(in a very ill mannered way) :" What's wrong with you?!!!"
So, Ling answered:" My stomach very pain." The doctor asked her to lie down on the bed and she just removed the shirt for her, very violently, off from her stomach. Then, she started knocking at Ling's stomach a few times and asked Ling some ques. Ling went down the bed and we looked at each other at a very wired way, feeling that how the earth that this person actually can become a doctor, she is HORRIBLE and VIOLENT!!!!

She prescribed some medications for Ling, the way she prescribed I think she also not sure what is her diagnosis also.! Ling told her: "I think I got a fever.", the doctor took out her thermometer and quickly put into Ling's ear and say:"NO FEVER!!" We ended up spending less than 5 mins in the operating room. We observed, all the patients spent less than 5 mins in the operating room! What kind of doctor is this?!!

Over the counter, we told the staff, cause Ling forgot to take a MC from the doctor. So, we were wondering if the staff could help us to get a MC from the her. We were very sure that the doctor is gonna tell us off and I promised to help Ling if the doctor says something nasty, then I will help to talk bk.

After 2 mins, the doctor called us in, and this was where my bad dreams begins... ...
She kept scolding and scolding us like mad. Non-stop for about 5 mins.

She said something like that:" Next time if you need MC please tell me earlier. You see if you only tell my staff over the counter then they would have to walk in and out and I have to do double job. Why aren't you tell me just now? For you, most important is the MC but for me most important is the diagnosis. If you want I can give you 10 MCs." She really kept repeating her sentence over and over again, I really have no chance to talk bk.

So, we spent $$ for a scolding session.... ....

Lesson learnt: Never go to 24 hour family clinic again! ! !