Monday, August 10, 2009

Creativeateries



Venue: ?? A Thai restaurant at Suntec.
People: My and Yifan again.

Today is a public holiday, we finished work early. So, we went to something tasty as we have to treat ourselves good once in a while... ... ... ...

We were looking for buffet and found this restaurant at basement of Suntec. Very nice, we both found it nice. Strongly recommended. we realized we don't enjoy buffet cause it is too full and we were not comfortable for a few hours after the meals.

Haiz, buffet is really for those who can EAT EAT and EAT!
Anyway, I am in my uniform. BTW, I found something wired happenning. The quality of photo that I have uploaded using the blogger software is very bad. Especially which the photo of human beings, it's super not clear. What's happening blogger?





















Very full, went out for a walk first before going home.

What else can I say... ...very full ...but we do enjoy ourselves...