Sunday, June 28, 2009

A comparison between courts and best

A few weeks ago, I went to buy camera with Felicia. Of course, to us, camera is a long term investment, so we have to buy a good one.

We went to best, challenger and courts to compare the price and the models of the camera that they sells. When we went to Courts, we smelled a strong cigarette from the salesperson and his attitude was really bad bad bad !!! We asked two sales person the same question and the two sales person answered us the different thing. So angry, don't even know what they are talking about. The brands and the models of camera that Courts are selling also very little.

I am very very disappointed with them totally. Today, I went to look for memory card reader, I wanted to ask the salesperson some questions but he just ignored me for a while. After he talk finished with his colleague then he came and "entertain" me. He told me that all the memory card reader is at one corner and told me to find myself without any assisting. I am so angry and I just walked out.

Best is different, this is one of the reason of why I bought my camera there as well. The service is good. Although they were closing when we were buying the camera, they still serves us. Most importantly, they service is really good. Compared to Courts, is really heaven and hell.

Best, keep up the good job :)