Monday, June 15, 2009

A day at Haagen-Dazs

Location: Esplanade @ City Hall, Haagen Dazs.
People: Dr Lim, Yifan adn Me :)
Time: 430pm? or 5pm?

So tired today... ... ...
I just drank finish the soup my mum has made. Came home very late but don't wish to talk about the reason. I wake up almost 7am every day with less than 7 hours of sleep per day. I really wish I could sleep till 12 noon one day!(with aircon, the weather is too hot)

Today's lunch @ 4pm. We went to Thai Express @ Esplanade, I have some soft shell crab, the portion looks soooo small but it's really full. Sorry never took any pictures because I am really hungry at that point of time and I just to stuffed all the food into my mouth.

After lunch, we went to Haaggen-Dazs for dessert. haha. It's not too cheap. We have spent more than $80 for all the food today. I think I would have to eat GRASS for the next few days. Happy for one day but suffer for few days. It's quite a nice environment with some relaxing music.
Haagen Dazs:
The environment, quite nice and cozy right? :The Perfect Indulgence:This is Yifan looking at the menu, seeing which ice-cream she wants:This lady is Dr Lim. Wanted to have your teeth clean, do visit her and she will make your teeth white :D and a great smileWhile waiting for the ice-cream to be served:Why are we waiting, why are we waiting?.....Why Yifan looked not really happy with her ice-cream?This is what we have ordered, this is Yifan's ice-cream, it's call berry cool:
This is Dr Lim's, it's full of chocolate:
This is mine, I am not so sure what it is call but it contains some cookies:
Ice Chocolate/Mocha? Latte, buy one and get one free, just for today:
All are ours!! :D

I think we have spent more for the dessert than our lunch. For the quality wise of the products and environment, Haagen Dazs meets the standard.