Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Line Dental Braces Clinic

Looking for a good doctor for braces, here is my recommendation. A Line Dental only did Orthodontic braces. All are done by Dr Tan Lam Seng. Refer to the website, they have invisible braces as well.

I know that a lot of people looking for a dentist that can be trusted to do braces for them. I can understand as it's a few thousands dollars being invested onto their mouth so a good job have to be done.

Read more about Dr Tan

Why would I recommend A Line Dental?
I do hear about a lot of good comments about Dr Tan and team. Apart from caring and professional services, he is a responsible orthodontist that he will make sure that all his patients satisfy with their braces and the work that he have done. I do have friends who visit him from young from regular check ups and one of them stated that: "Dr Tan is very good!" as last time he did all treatments like scaling and polishing, root canal and all dental surgeries as well but now, he only do on braces.

When I realized this is a bit too late as I really hope to enjoy my teeth being clean by him once. I wondered how he looks like?

So, book an appointment with him if you wants to have a great smile with straight set of teeth.
*Take note that you would have to wait for a few months to get your appointment as he is fully booked.

Address:
1 Coleman Street
#03-01 The Adelphi
Singapore 179803
Tel: (65) 6837 2722
Email: drtan@alinedental.com.sg


Consultation Hours:
Monday, Wednesday to Saturday
10.00 am to 1.00 pm, 2.00 pm to 7.00 pm