Wednesday, June 3, 2009

iwannagetstuffed


Address:
Leisure Park Kallang,
5 Stadium Walk, #01-33/34/35,
Singapore 397693

Hot-line: 6348-0600

Description: An Indonesian buffet cuisine. Besides buffet, they serve take away as well.

I always have my lunch take away from this Indonesian restaurant. I feel that it's more worth it if I am going to have the take away because I doesn't eat much and I am on the diet!

Haha, back to the topic. They serve quite a lot of dishes and for the price wise, a lunch buffet is only starts from $10.90. As for take away, 4 dishes including rice are $4.50(rice is counted as a dish), 5 dishes are $5.50.

Feel free to try out their dish there, quite yummy.

Take 1: This is the food that I am having today. I took some long beans, potatoes, chicken wings and some curry sauce to go along. I like the sauce because it tastes like the one my mum cooks.

Take 2: This milk tea from koufu is to go along with my rice. What a wired combination?Rate for food: 8/10
Environment: 7/10
Service: 8/10 (the staffs are ok, the bosses are nice)
Overall: 8/10, very good

Next time I shall take some pictures of the restaurant.
I recommend to have lunch at "iwannagetstuffed".