Sunday, June 28, 2009

Molly Malone's

Location: Molly Malone's (City Hall)
People: Dr Eloise, Rong Rong, Yifan, me

Went down to support Donald as he is performing on that night.! The band is awesome, the guy sings well too!!! I thought of going to sing also but I have no confidence, haha cause there is no rehearsal, some more I never practice and prepare anything. Paiseh, all my friends, I will sings the next time round okiex.. Please give me some time to practice :) I would not disappoint you friends.



This is Patricia :P
Yifan and me
Sex on the beach :O Taste like normal fruit punch?!!





4 pretty girls !

Donald and Me :P
Patricia and Me:P
Patricia and Rong Rong :P
Performing

Dr Eloise and Rong Rong

Rong Rong, what are you doing?

Haha,
Acting Sexy ?


Rong Rong, you looks cunning and naughty :P
Next time round I will sing okiex. If got a chance :D